COOPERATION WITH THE NURSERY
We strive for excellent cooperation between the parents and the teachers. We achieve this by offering various activities or services:
- Tour of the nursery and staff presentation during open doors day.
- Gradual initiation and individual meetings upon childs entry to the nursery.
- Information exchange on a daily basis.
- Office hours for parents.
- Parent meetings, parent council.
- Parent evenings, where the children present their work.
- Group workshops, lectures.
- Each week one family is responsible for bringing a bunch of flowers to the nursery, for flower arrangement, which are produced by the children.
- Birthday celebrations.
- Parent cooperation with the internal journal of Children’s House CINCAPIS.