NUTRITION & HEALTHWe care for healthy nutrition. Our menus are carefully planned and selected. They contain quality ingredients which are healthy. We offer our children fresh and organic foods, without additives, white sugar and preservatives. We can also prepare a diet based menu in compliance with the directive from a pediatrician. We also consider and conduct the HACCP programme.
We offer the children the following meals:
- Breakfast (consisting of warm and milk based meal in the first age group)
- Morning snack (organic fruit)
- Afternoon snack
You may agree about nutrition at birthdays with the teacher. We offer a range of raw cakes, which may be ordered from our verified supplier.
Menus are published on our bulletin board or you can take a peek at the menus on our site.
Unsweetened tea and water are available at all times. At times, we prepare freshly squeezed orange juice or lemonade. We encourage children to drink water and constantly care for hygiene. We maintain a clean, safe and healthy environment, which is reflected in personal hygiene, clean space, equipment, toys and linen. We take great care of proper ventilation.
We encourage daily movement on fresh air and we ensure a quiet afternoon nap according with the childs needs. If at anytime we notice a change in the state of a child’s health, the parents are contacted immediately. We prepare a separate waiting place where we wait for the arrival of the parents. In cases of infectious disease all parents are notified.
CHILDREN MUST STAY AT HOME, if they have any of the following symptoms:
- Rash with or without fever (unless rashes are not infectious such as – insect bites, allergic rashes..)
- Discharge from the nose followed by sneezing and coughing
- Suppurative inflammation of the eyes
- Suppurative inflammation of the skin
- Heavy breathing
- Sores in the mouth, unless infectious cause has been excluded
- Diarrhea (loose stools more than 2x)
- Vomiting (more than 2x in 24 hours)
- Less than 48 hours elapsed from last fever
- Suffered from an infectious disease